$50/Entry fee – No Limit on # of Entries per Person or Group
5-CASH PRIZES! Top Prize – $1000
(based on 100 entries minimum, we pro-rate if lower)
PRE-REGISTER AT THE SFLECC OFFICE MONDAY – FRIDAY 8 AM – 4 PM OR SAME-DAY REGISTRATION WILL BEGIN AT 9:30 AM AT BIG MONON CAMP – 4816 N WEST SHAFER DR
RULES & REGULATIONS
- All entries must abide by Indiana Boating & Highway Laws. Safety comes first!
- More than one entry per craft will be permitted. More than one entry per person will be permitted.
- The “owner” of an entry will be required to provide a state issued photo ID when they pick up their original packet. All prize money will be made payable and any 1099’s issued to the owners of the hands. There will be no exceptions to this rule.
- There will be no limit on the number of entries accepted.
- A broken seal (for any reason) on any envelope containing a playing card, will result in disqualification and forfeiture of entry fees.
- An owner of a hand must be 21-years of age or older.
- The run will begin at 10 a.m. and will end at 3 p.m. You may complete the run at your leisure as long as you have turned in all your playing cards by 3 p.m. Hands will be played with the cards you have collected. One additional card may be purchased for $20.00 at the final check-in before cards are revealed. If a hand consists of 6 cards via the purchase of a 6th card, then the best 5-card hand will count.
- You may pre-register at the SFLECC Office (204 N Main St Suite C) during normal business hours prior to the event. You will pick up a packet at Check-in on the day of the event and must show your receipt.
- Any participant not checked in by 12:00 p.m. will forfeit their entry fee – NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Hands will be revealed by dealer upon completion at Big Monon Camp.
- Prizes will be awarded according to the rules of 5-Card Stud.
- The total number of entries will determine the amount of prize money given away. Prize winners over $600.00 will receive an IRS Form 1099.
- Prizes: First through fifth prizes will be awarded to the highest 5-Card Stud hands (ex. Royal Flush, Straight Flush, 4 of a Kind, Full House, etc.)
- You do not have to be present to win. The registered entrant must pick up winnings at the SFLECC office.
- 50/50 Tickets: You may purchase 50/50 tickets at the SFLECC office and at the Prize Party. 50/50 drawing will take place at the conclusion of the tournament and no earlier than 5:00 p.m. Tickets are sold 3 for $10.00 at the final check-in point and at Prize Party. CASH ONLY. All tickets will be combined into one hopper. One ticket will be drawn and the winner will receive half of the money collected. Winnings will be distributed to winner. MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN.
- All monies will be awarded after 5 p.m. on Saturday, July 20, 2019 at Sandbar Restaurant.
- Event organizers have the right to cancel the poker run in case of severe weather or for safety reasons and will reschedule for the following Saturday.
- Dealers have the final decision on any contested hands.
- All Playing Cards are retained and are the property of the SFLECC.
- No Profanity, aggressive behavior, threats to tournament contestants, officials, or volunteers will be tolerated. Violation of this rule will result in forfeiture of Poker Run entry fee, potential prize money, and may include other actions as needed. Zero Tolerance – NO EXCEPTIONS!